posted Jan 21, 2014, 4:33 AM by Howie Rhee
updated Mar 4, 2014, 12:53 PM by Vivian Chung
Get out your business cards! On March 5, 2014, we'll be hosting the 15th DukeGEN Multi-city Networking Event. The DukeGEN Networking Events provide a chance for entrepreneurial-minded Duke alumni to meet one another. They happen three times a year, and are voluntarily organized by Duke alumni, for Duke alumni, students, faculty and staff. Since 2008, we've held over 150 networking events with a cumulative total of 5000+ Duke attendees.
For a sense of what the events have looked like in the past, please scroll below!
Listing of cities will be updated here as we confirm our hosts for each city.
All events are March 5th, unless otherwise noted.
- Atlanta (RSVP here) - Adam Mangone '10 @ Atlanta Tech Village
- Boston (RSVP here) - Chandra Jacobs '04, Chris Wolfington '96, Jason Ethier '10, Michael Kurdziel '11 @ Goodlife Bar
- Charlotte (RSVP here) - Sumeer Kapila '12 @ Vivace
- Chicago (RSVP here) - Pere Marc Rigo '00 @ 1871
- Denver (RSVP here) - Brett Goldberg '99, Kieran McCarthy '06 @ Galvanize
- Los Angeles (RSVP here) - Jennifer Beall '05, John Miles '10 @ State Social House
- Miami (RSVP here) - Brooke Levin '06, Juan Pablo Cappello '89 @ Wood Tavern (out on the back patio)
- Minneapolis (RSVP here) - Nikin Shah '12, Ziad Mohamed '12 @ The Local
- Mumbai (RSVP here) - Srikanth Chunduri '06 @ Saffron Bay
- New Jersey (RSVP here) - Michael Schwartz '06 @ Verona Inn
- New York City (RSVP here) - Meghan Gallagher '10, Alex Guttler '12 @ Croton Reservoir Tavern
- Philadelphia (RSVP here) - March 6th! John Neclerio @ Fox and Hound, King of Prussia
- Research Triangle (RSVP here) - Gautham Pandiyan '08 '09, Brandon Warner '08, Howie Rhee '04 @ HQ Raleigh (711 Hillsborough Street, Suite 230)
- San Francisco (RSVP here) - Matt Koidin '05, Jen Snook '04 '11 @ Pete's Tavern - Cooperstown Room
- Seattle (RSVP here) - Brian Goldfarb '03, Ben Shobert '09 @ WeWork South Lake Union
- Washington, D.C. (RSVP here) - March 4th! T. Reid Lewis '84, Derek Mong @ McCormick & Schmick's, Tysons Corner
If you are interested in hosting in your city, please contact Howie Rhee at firstname.lastname@example.org and Nancy White at email@example.com
Upcoming dates are August 6, 2014 and November 19,2014