.406 Ventures Fellowship is still looking for a few MBA student-entrepreneurs to join our growing network.
The East Coast is home to the highest concentration of world-class academic and research universities in the world. .406 launched the .406 Student Fellows program in 2009 to reliably identify the top student entrepreneurs and best deals being launched out of university labs, dorm rooms and by recent alumni. The Fellowship is structured as a 2-year program where the Fellows represent .406 on campus and identify investment opportunities. .406 identifies and mentors these selected students on the venture investing process and general business building practices. For the Fellows, the program provides five primary advantages:
· Most importantly, as a class, the Fellows will have a unique opportunity to network with, work with and learn from other hand-selected Fellows from leading universities. The connections that are built within the class and the network between classes of future and present entrepreneurs that will be life-long asset for all Fellows.
· .406 facilitates with internships and full time employment both within our portfolio as well as other companies within our network.
· Connections to and an understanding of the venture capital industry.
· The program creates an avenue to meet key researchers and top talent at the Fellow’s school.
· Through the Fellowship educational modules you will learn about key entrepreneurial aspects and exposes you to top industry practitioners.
For more information contact Jeb Thomas at Thomasfd@bc.edu