posted Apr 3, 2010, 9:34 AM by T. Reid Lewis
Our client, a Fortune 100 Consumer Products company located in the Metro New York area is currently looking for a Finance Manager, Brand Development to work with one of the more prestigious products within the company. The individual will provide decision support, financial analysis and business planning leadership across the brand products. The Manager will be involved with understanding brand revenue generation, pricing, category, share and competitor analysis. They will also grow to understand the marketing mix and contribute to strategy development and managing the month-to-month profits. As a business partner to Brand Development Marketing they will provide expert financial resource to the cross-functional team as well as evaluate value creation opportunities. Some other areas of responsibility may include:
- Evaluate and quantify business risk/opportunity profile, and contribute to the development of plans to manage project and business risks
- Fully operational on tools and concepts including brand health, probability analysis and Monte Carlo simulations, etc.
- Member of regional Cross-functional process improvement teams. (Marketing, R&D, SC)
- Solicit and provide input for Market Brand Building in the area of US financial objectives and hurdles, capital planning, funding and productivity.
- Ensure that the interests of the shareholder are represented on the Cross Functional Brand Development Team, providing an unbiased view of business risks and evaluating short-term trade-offs in the light of long-term business health.
- Manage Priorities between projects with high level of uncertainty
- Influencing others - often more senior business people
- Gain consensus among and influence the decisions of marketing and brand building peers
To apply, contact Joshua Nowack on LinkedIn