Allpoint, the Largest Surcharge-Free ATM network, is seeking a highly motivated and successful Director of Finance and Strategy to join our team. Allpoint customers include some of the nation’s largest and most respected financial institutions. Financial institutions pay Allpoint to allow their customers to receive unlimited surcharge-free ATM access at Allpoint’s 43,000 ATMs in the U.S., U.K, Mexico and Australia and in turn allows the financial institution to compete more effectively with larger competitors. Allpoint is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardtronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CATM), the world's largest non-bank owner of ATMs.
The successful candidate will report to the Cardtronics corporate finance organization in Houston, however will jointly work very closely with the President of Allpoint in setting company strategy, evaluate M&A and strategic alliance opportunities, matrix product and sales channels with parent company, and manage company budgeting and forecasting, as well as profit and loss analysis.
- Develop new account acquisition strategies to help attract and retain more customers.
- Matrix new products and services across all product and sales channels.
- Develop procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of sales and corporate marketing (presentations, spreadsheets, and proposals).
- Conduct pre-and post sales analysis plus competitive pricing analysis.
- Evaluate M&A and strategic partnership opportunities.
- Assist in problem resolution, strategic planning, product development, forecasting, profit and loss analysis, marketing, and conducting research.
- Support special requests and ad hoc needs.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a finance or strategic planning role.
- MBA with payments background a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), time management and project management skills, and MS office experience (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and negotiate on the fly
- Travel will be required (approximately 8-12 multi-day trips per year), and possibly internationally.
- Reliable, self-starter, outgoing, problem solver, and goal oriented
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation package consists of an aggressive base salary and commission. Company benefits include: comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurances; parking/metro benefits, 401(k) program, and a business casual work environment.
Location: Bethesda, MD - Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Start Date: Immediate
To learn more about Allpoint, visit http://www.allpointnetwork.com/careers.html
To explore this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume, salary history, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org