"The Strategic Accounts Lead is responsible for managing Intent Media’s largest and most strategic advertiser accounts. Extensive experience building, analyzing, and optimizing performance marketing campaigns at a top-tier search engine, agency, or large performance advertiser is required. This is a great opportunity to take a leadership role at a high-growth, well-funded startup.
We want someone who...
- can effectively build strong relationships with the most sophisticated Search and Direct Response advertisers or agencies
- has deep experience in managing complex accounts for large advertisers
is analytical at their core and thrives when they can dig into a customer’s account & deliver unique insights
- will help Intent Media build the right solutions & products to make our advertisers successful on our platform
Intent Media Overview
Intent Media is a team of former Travelocity, Google and Right Media executives who launched a new performance ad platform for e-commerce sites. The founders are second-time entrepreneurs who built Site59.com and sold it to Travelocity in 2002.
We're creating a new SEM-like ad channel that enables advertisers to (a) bid on the millions of searches happening daily on e-commerce sites and (b) deliver targeted ads against these searches directly on the sites. We launched with a leading online travel agency in March 2010 and will be announcing additional partnerships in the travel and consumer electronics space in the coming months.
We have a wonderful group of investors and advisors behind us. Matrix Partners, a well-respected VC firm, invested $8MM in our Series A round last spring. Our lead partner's last two investments were Gilt Groupe and The Ladders." "* 5+ years in online performance marketing, either at a leading search engine, comparison shopping site, major e-commerce site, or SEM agency
* Experience working with Excel and other spreadsheet applications to analyze data and produce reports for advertisers (pivot tables and such)
* Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a top-tier university (like Duke!)"
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com