posted Apr 27, 2011, 7:21 PM by T. Reid Lewis
Network Solutions is a leading provider of online, E-solutions and the pioneer of the domain name registration service. We currently manage more than 8 million domains for more than 4 million customers worldwide. We draw on over 30 years of experience to make it simple and affordable for small businesses to build and grow their Internet presence through a one-stop Web solutions provider. We offer a full range of Web-related services, including: Domains, Web hosting, Web site design, online marketing, e-mail, security and more. For additional information, please go to www.networksolutions.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager who will focus on creatively marketing and merchandising Network Solutions core service offerings including ecommerce and online marketing products to prospects and customers on our Web Storefront and through other channels. The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing planning and execution around existing services and will also provide marketing support for product or platform enhancements.
- Responsible for product positioning and merchandising through ecommerce site as well as other channels to drive sales to new and existing customers.
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to roll out new product enhancements. Drive all positioning, copy and merchandising for those efforts
- Work closely with ecommerce storefront team to keep product merchandising current and competitive, to test new approaches and to ensure consistent and rich experience for prospects and customers. Support all positioning, copy and merchandising for those efforts.
- Enhance the customer experience by developing original content and integrating 3rd party content for communities, newsletters, blogs, education center, and other merchandising areas.
- Provide support and ideas for usability testing, ecommerce optimization tests, merchandizing and advertising tests, and cross channel marketing campaigns
- Develop and project-manage marketing programs geared at supporting key products and driving sales by coordinating direct response, social media, mobile applications, online banners, search engine optimization, distribution agreements and other online and offline marketing channels
- Develop and rollout marketing plans to support current products and enhancements. Maintain detailed campaign project plans and facilitating cross functional meetings
- Participate in research and market analysis to assess status of developed strategies and make periodic adjustments to messaging, pricing and packaging
- Support customer/product lifecycle touchpoints to increase upsell revenue and minimize churn
- Work within matrixed team to deliver results
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- MBA or progress toward an MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years business experience with an emphasis on product positioning and merchandising
- Experience in marketing and merchandising in ecommerce-based business
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to be creative and think "outside of the box"
- Strong attention to detail, particularly around copy and creative elements
- Project planning and management skills
- Experience in managing Internet or technology related products, particularly domain names
- B2B marketing experience, particularly with a focus on small/micro businesses a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; good team player
To apply, send resume and cover letter to our HR contact Todd Gainer at email@example.com, or our hiring manager Bonnie DeMay at Bonnie.DeMay@networksolutions.com.