Ozmosis, Inc., is an innovative Washington, DC based early stage technology firm redefining
the way healthcare organizations and physicians interact online. Ozmosis provides an on-
demand, social platform that brings physicians and healthcare organizations together to
exchange trusted clinical and practice management information.
As we prepare for a major product launch this summer and develop significant new strategic
initiatives, we are accepting additional applications to our 2010 Summer Internship program.
Interns will work closely with the executive management team in our Georgetown office,
located at the FlourMill, 1000 Potomac St. between the C&O Canal and Waterfront Park.
This is not your typical coffee getting, faxing, and filing internship position!
Business Analyst Intern
The Business Analyst position is expected to contribute immediately, helping to expand our
financial and marketing plans, creatively and concisely document our major strategic
initiatives and build working cost/benefit models and power point presentations relevant to
our expanding product lines. This position requires a minimum of 20 hours per week and
offers the opportunity for full-time employment following a successful internship.
• Research, analyze, and create documentation and materials defining and describing
the company's strategic initiatives
• Develop financial models used to clearly communicate business opportunities, risks
and sensitivity analysis
• Help to create and update detailed, professional looking presentations
• Assist in the building of project plans including identification and documentation of
key milestones and critical path dependencies
• Help identify key differentiators in the product and service offerings
• Help refine external messaging consistent with strategic endeavors
• Ensure that external meeting schedules are met, conversations documented and
next-steps identified and followed-up on thoroughly
• Conduct competitive analysis and market research
Qualifications and Experience:
• Business and/or Engineering major
• Prior work or class project experience with business planning and financial modeling
• Knowledge of the social media landscape; you should be an avid user of social
• Superb writing and communication skills
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to work independently
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Desire and interest in entrepreneurship
You can learn more at https://www.ozmosis.com.
To apply, please submit your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.