Ozmosis, Inc., is an innovative Washington, DC based early stage technology firm redefining
the way healthcare organizations and physicians interact online. Ozmosis provides an on-
demand, social platform that brings physicians and healthcare organizations together to
exchange trusted clinical and practice management information.
As we prepare for a major product launch this summer and develop significant new strategic
initiatives, we are accepting additional applications to our 2010 Summer Internship program.
Interns will work closely with the executive management team in our Georgetown office,
located at the FlourMill, 1000 Potomac St. between the C&O Canal and Waterfront Park.
This is not your typical coffee getting, faxing, and filing internship position!
This is not your typical summer coding project, so get ready to make a difference and have
some fun. We are looking for an intern to begin working immediately with the product team
in preparation for the launch of our new platform. This is a hands-on technical role that
offers the chance to work on a cutting edge web services product. The position requires a
minimum of 20 hours per week and offers the opportunity for full-time employment
following a successful internship.
• Support development of our next generation web services including, interface design,
systems architecture, coding, and testing.
• Provide ongoing support for our web platform including ongoing programming
• Provides system administration support for our web and database servers to include:
database optimization, data analysis using MYSQL and PHP admin tools and
managing log files.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year PHP development
• Minimum 2 years software/web development
• Passion for software and web development
• Knowledge of web development standards, database modeling and user acceptance
• Familiarity with Drupal (or other PHP-based Content Management Systems)
• Experience with shell scripting, CSS, and cross-platform browser scripting in
You can learn more at https://www.ozmosis.com.
To apply, please submit your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.